Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
The leader in fully managed large scale video conferencing systems is Cisco Systems, for the same reasons that Cisco is the leader in larger Unified Communications and data network systems. All the systems are designed to work together, be manageable, secure and reliable. Cisco has changed all that with the integrated video conferencing infrastructure, which is named Cisco TelePresence.There are four main applications that the Cisco Telepresence system uses to make video conferencing a seamless experience. These applications are usually installed in in the primary datacenter. The four main elements are:
- Cisco TelePresence VCS Control - Cisco VCS Control
- Cisco TelePresence VCS Expressway - Cisco VCS Expressway
- Cisco Telepresence Management Suite - Cisco TMS
- Cisco TelePresence Codian Multipoint Conference Unit - Cisco Codian MCU
For a description of how they work together, see the Adcap Cisco Video Infrastructure explanation.
- Scheduling of conference calls across all types of devices with automatic allocation and reservation of conferencing resources.
- Scheduling via web, Exchange, or Domino server.
- Maintains directories and phone books for ease use in calling and scheduling.
- Manage devices including endpoints, gatekeepers, MCUs, and other infrastructure from both Cisco and third parties.
- Provides conference monitoring, diagnostics, and alarms.
Popular Cisco TelePresence desktop high definition video conferencing products include:
- Cisco EX-90 - Full size monitor with internal multisite.
- Cisco EX-60 - Smaller size monitor.
- Cisco E20 - Video conferencing phone.
- Cisco Movi Client - PC and Mac
Find out more about how Adcap provides complete solutions in specific practice areas, including:
- Unified Communications – Cisco Voice, Video, Collaboration.
- Servers, Storage, Virtualization, OS’s, Applications.
- Data Networking LAN, WAN, Wireless LAN, Security.
Call right now and talk with one of our local solution architects at 877-462-3227. Discover the difference – contact us today.
Pricing for Cisco TMS
There are many ordering options available for the Cisco TMS product suite. Adcap Network Systems has extensive Cisco certifications partly because we have knowledgeable an d experienced Cisco voice and video engineers that work with our customers to put together the exact design that is required. This involves using the Cisco TMS ordering guide, admin guide, the Cisco online product configurator, Cisco SmartNet lookup guide, and experience. The best way to get an accurate estimate for the product, licenses, manufacturer support, and installation services is to contact Adcap.
An alternative is to review the list of Cisco TMS part numbers below, and use the Adcap Online Store to look up the prices on the individual part numbers. This will not provide an accurate quote, but will provide ballpark numbers.
These part numbers are copied directly from the Cisco TMS Datasheet.
Table 4. Part Numbers for Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
Last Updated: October 5th, 2011 |