Cisco EX90 Telepresence HD Videoconferencing Unit
The Cisco EX-90 is a beautiful desktop HD videoconferencing device. It is designed to be used as a primary or secondary monitor, and provides a full desktop High Definition Videoconferencing experience.
It is part of the Cisco TelePresence desktop high definition video conferencing product line, which includes:
- Cisco EX-90 - Full size monitor with internal multisite.
- Cisco EX-60 - Smaller size monitor.
- Cisco E20 - Video conferencing phone.
- Cisco Movi Client - PC and Mac
Features and Benefits
- Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk.
- A high-quality PC screen with clear high definition resolution enables a transparent, one-tool device to work, meet, and collaborate.
- The 8-inch Cisco TelePresence touch screen interface allows for simple control.
- Collaboration is natural with high definition content sharing, transparent one-touch sharing of high-definition (HD) content, and a built-in document camera feature.
- A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and optimal F1.7, 45-65° or 50° field of view.
- H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality.
- Dual front speakers provide for superior audio, even including an integrated subwoofer on the EX90
- A wideband handset is included; you also can add a headset input for privacy.
- The EX60 is wall-mountable with select VESA brackets.
- The EX90 supports embedded MultiSite which brings together up to four locations into one call. Dual display capability (HDMI out) is also available on the EX90 to enable a second display that can be dedicated to content.
- The system is standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system, from PC video to immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
- Cisco EX90 User Guide explains capabilities in more detail.
The EX-90 can operate in different modes depending on the system:
- Standalone as a video conferencing device.
- Registered to Cisco Video Infrastructure to be able to conduct internal and external videoconferencing.
- Registered to the Cisco Callway hosted videoconferencing service for external videoconferencing.
Pricing and Ordering Options for the Cisco EX90 (click part numbers below for pricing):
- CTS-EX90-K9 EX90 Base Product Part Number
- LIC-EX90-PR EX90 Premium Resolution Option for 1080P resolution
- LIC-EX90-DD EX90 Dual Display Option to enable second display for content.
- LIC-EX90-MS EX90 Multi Site Option for up to four locations into one call.
- CON-ECDN-CTS-EX90 – Cisco Smartnet for EX90 – one year.
Fully integrated unit including:
- Microphone and loudspeakers
- 24-in. LCD monitor
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (16:9)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing angle: 160°
- Response time: 5 ms
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- 5° – 15° tilt
- H.323/SIP up to 6 Mbps point-to-point
Live video resolutions (encode/decode)
- 176 x 144@30 fps (QCIF)
- 352 x 288@30 fps (CIF)
- 512 x 288@30 fps (w288p)
- 576 x 448@30 fps (448p)
- 768 x 448@30 fps (w448p)
- 704 x 576@30 fps (4CIF)
- 1024 x 576@30 fps (w576p)
- 640 x 480@30 fps (VGA)
- 800 x 600@30 fps (SVGA)
- 1024 x 768@30 fps (XGA)
- 1280 x 1024@30 fps (SXGA)
- 1280 x 720@30 fps (720p30)
- 1280 x 768@30 fps (WXGA)
- 1920 x 1080@30 fps (1080p30)*
- 1440 x 900@30 fps (WXGA+)*
- 1680 x 1050@30 fps (WSXGA+)*
- 1600 x 1200@30 fps (UXGA)*
- 512 x 288@60 fps (w288p60)*
- 768 x 448@60 fps (w448p60)*
- 1024×576@60 fps (w576p60)*
- 1280×720@60 fps (720p60)*
- * Requires premium resolution option
- 64/128 kbps MPEG4 AAC-LD
- AAC-LD stereo
MultiSite – requires MultiSite Option
- 4-way 720p30 Continuous Presence (CP) MultiSite
- Full individual audio and video transcoding
- Individual layouts for each participant (CP layout without self view)
- H.323/SIP/VoIP in the same conference
- Best Impression (Automatic CP layouts)
- H.264, encryption and dual stream from any site
- IP downspeeding
- Dial In/Dial out
Find out more about how Adcap provides complete solutions in specific practice areas, including:
- Unified Communications – Cisco Voice, Video, Collaboration.
- Servers, Storage, Virtualization, OS’s, Applications.
- Data Networking LAN, WAN, Wireless LAN, Security.
Call right now and talk with one of our local solution architects at 877-462-3227. Discover the difference – contact us today.
Last Updated: January 31st, 2012 |