Cisco EX-60 Telepresence HD Videoconferencing Unit
The Cisco EX60 is a beautiful desktop HD videoconferencing device. It is designed to be used as a primary or secondary monitor, and provides a full desktop High Definition Videoconferencing experience.
It is part of the Cisco TelePresence desktop high definition video conferencing product line, which includes:
- Cisco EX-90 - Full size monitor with internal multisite.
- Cisco EX-60 - Smaller size monitor.
- Cisco E20 - Video conferencing phone.
- Cisco Movi Client - PC and Mac
Features and Benefits
- Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk.
- A high-quality PC screen with clear high definition resolution enables a transparent, one-tool device to work, meet, and collaborate.
- The 8-inch Cisco TelePresence touch screen interface allows for simple control.
- Collaboration is natural with high definition content sharing, transparent one-touch sharing of high-definition (HD) content, and a built-in document camera feature.
- A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and optimal F1.7, 45-65° or 50° field of view.
- H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality.
- Dual front speakers provide for superior audio.
- A wideband handset is included; you also can add a headset input for privacy.
- The EX60 is wall-mountable with select VESA brackets.
- The system is standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system, from PC video to immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
The EX-60 can operate in different modes depending on the system:
- Standalone as a video conferencing device.
- Registered to Cisco Video Infrastructure to be able to conduct internal and external videoconferencing.
- Registered to the Cisco Callway hosted videoconferencing service for external videoconferencing.
Ordering Options for the Cisco EX60 (click part numbers below for pricing):
Fully integrated unit including:
- Microphone and loudspeakers
- 21.5-in. LCD monitor (with LED backlight)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing angle: 170°
- Response time: 5 ms
- Brightness: 225cd/m2
- H.323/SIP up to 6 Mbps point-to-point
Live video resolutions (encode/decode)
- 176 x 144@30 fps (QCIF)
- 352 x 288@30 fps (CIF)
- 512 x 288@30 fps (w288p)
- 576 x 448@30 fps (448p)
- 768 x 448@30 fps (w448p)
- 704 x 576@30 fps (4CIF)
- 1024 x 576@30 fps (w576p)
- 640 x 480@30 fps (VGA)
- 800 x 600@30 fps (SVGA)
- 1024 x 768@30 fps (XGA)
- 1280 x 1024@30 fps (SXGA)
- 1280 x 720@30 fps (720p30)
- 1280 x 768@30 fps (WXGA)
- 1920 x 1080@30 fps (1080p30)*
- 1440 x 900@30 fps (WXGA+)*
- 1680 x 1050@30 fps (WSXGA+)*
- 1600 x 1200@30 fps (UXGA)*
- 512 x 288@60 fps (w288p60)*
- 768 x 448@60 fps (w448p60)*
- 1024×576@60 fps (w576p60)*
- 1280×720@60 fps (720p60)*
- * Requires premium resolution option
- 64/128 kbps MPEG4 AAC-LD
- AAC-LD stereo
Find out more about how Adcap provides complete solutions in specific practice areas, including:
- Unified Communications – Cisco Voice, Video, Collaboration.
- Servers, Storage, Virtualization, OS’s, Applications.
- Data Networking LAN, WAN, Wireless LAN, Security.
Call right now and talk with one of our local solution architects at 877-462-3227. Discover the difference – contact us today.
Last Updated: September 30th, 2011 |