Data Networking – Essential to Business
The advanced business solutions that Adcap engineers design and deploy depend on a solid and reliable data network. Whether applications are deployed in an organization’s own data centers, or in some form of private, hybrid, or public cloud, end users have to access them through the network.
Data networking is much more than connecting switches and routers together and expecting them to work – data networks have to be architected properly for them to work well. The ability to creatively design networks using state of the art products and methodology is this consistently
This expertise comes from experience, study, and certifications. Adcap engineers are leaders in the field, and take pride in creating networks that are secure and work well. Adcap’s recommendations for network design are updated regularly:
Network Security – A Constantly Evolving Practice
Network security has constant goals, and every year brings changes in how organizations choose to meet those goals. The three main drivers of network security implementations are:
- Compliance with mandated standards. PCI, HIPAA, and other standards require that organizations safeguard their information.
- Prevent loss of private information exposing organization to litigation or embarrassment, loss of money, or compromising of trade secrets.
- Maintain information systems and end-user workstations operating in optimal manner free of malware like viruses.
- Next generation firewalls that perform deep packet inspection of all traffic going through the firewall.
- Network Access Control through policy and authentication.
- Encryption of traffic going over non-secure networks such as the Internet.
- Advanced identity management with multi-factor authentication and certificates.
There are some fundamental reasons why organizations are upgrading their datacenter and enterprise networks. These videos explain why:
Network Upgrade Video Part 1
Network Upgrade Video Part 2
Last Updated: August 15th, 2012 |