The Inside Technical Support Specialist is responsible for researching and answering technical questions for the sales and solution architecture team engineering team. This position will report to the VP Solution Architecture. There is learning and hard work required, and the successful candidate will have to hit the ground running and deliver precise and accurate quotes on-demand.
Adcap is one of the top Cisco partners in Georgia, with an envious reputation of success and growth. Adcap is a solution sales organization, so you will be a key element to the account management and solution architecture teams as they design advanced IT systems upgrades with real monetary savings and productivity improvement that are at the leading edge of today’s hot technologies. See the Adcap website for descriptions of our solutions.
- This position will be based in Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for working with sales team and pre-sales engineering team to quickly answer technical questions.
- Prepare IT bill of materials and scope of work based on designs and specifications of systems engineers.
- Engage with appropriate Cisco and other vendor technical and sales personnel.
- Must enjoy and be willing to learn new technologies on your own..
- Manage and maintain customer demonstration facilities.
- Create and manage demonstration scripts, plus assist with customer demonstrations.
- Conduct site surveys; create documentation and related drawings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- 4 year degree from accredited College or University.
- Ability to fully utilize Microsoft EXCEL functions to create spreadsheets, which may be tested during the interview.
- Technical aptitude. Understanding of computers, networks, and software.
- Attention to detail is a must and may be tested during the interview.
- This can be an entry-level position for a very technical person who can learn fast.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, engineers, sales people, vendors and peers
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary and performance based bonus. Salary range dependent on skills and experience.
- Compensation variable based on education and relevant experience.
- Health, Disability, and Dental coverage. Flexible Spending Account.
- Personal Time Off days.
- Adcap participates in the e-Verify program in accordance with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
If you fit this profile and think you have what it takes to work as an Inside Technical Support Specialist at Adcap Network Systems, contact Kirstin Rivera at 678-456-6769 or email@example.com.
Last Updated: November 9th, 2012 |