Retail organizations make extensive use of their data and communications systems. They have multiple smaller locations, have a focus on process and procedure efficiency, while at the same time desire to maximize the customer experience. Furthermore, the information systems have to optimize the capabilities of the workforce, and assist in constantly driving down costs.
Adcap has worked with many different retail organizations – some examples are local banks, food and beverage, and specialty storefront. Maximizing the store receipts while improving profitability requires maximizing the performance, availability, and security of the information systems.
Some of the current discussions we are having with retail organizations involve:
- Productivity improvements with PBX replacement with Unified communications.
- Desktop and Server virtualization using shared storage for high availability.
- Storage array and network file system upgrades.
- Disaster recovery plans – starting with disk based backups with offsite replication, moving toward full storage replication and fast recovery using virtualization.
Adcap prefers to engage in long term relationships with companies in order to provide good business value, implement new ideas, and work together for mutual success. Some of the recent projects we have worked on with different services organizations are:
- PBX replacement with Unified Communications system.
- Email archiving, information storage management.
- Local Area Network, Wireless, and Network Security upgrade.
- Cost savings with SIP trunking for replacing PRI’s and analog phone lines.
Contact an Adcap sales associate to schedule a discussion about how we can assist you today!
Last Updated: August 15th, 2012 |