Adcap State Contract Reference Links
Cisco GSA Contract Partners – Adcap can use these contracts for Federal purchasing requirements.
Adcap Universal Service SPIN Number: 143025424
Adcap has a long history of working with schools, and has conducted complete campus upgrades for:
- Colleges and Universities
- Private K-12 schools
- Public K-12 school districts
Each of these educational organizations have different customer service priorities, and also have different campus layouts. These differences are important when planning for LAN, wireless, security, and unified communications upgrades. Furthermore, the priorites for datacenter optimization vary greatly within these different educational institutions.
Adcap is experienced at working with all types of schools and higher education organizations to put together designs that address their concerns. We also understand and are familiar with the RFP and bidding process, as well as the ability of schools to seek grants and other sources of outside funding for specific projects.
Some of the current discussions we are having with schools are around:
- Lower cost unified communications systems designs.
- Desktop and Server virtualization using shared storage for high availability.
- Storage array and network file system upgrades.
- Disaster recovery plans – starting with disk based backups with offsite replication, moving toward full storage replication and fast recovery using virtualization.
Adcap prefers to engage in long term relationships with schools in order to provide good business value, implement new ideas, and work together for mutual success. Some of the recent projects we have worked on with different schools are:
- PBX and Centrex replacement with Unified Communications system.
- Complete campus Local Area Network, Wireless, and Network Security upgrade.
- Network Security upgrades with a combination of Cisco and Trend Micro products.
- Network Access Control with Cisco Clean Access for self-remediation of student computers.
Contact an Adcap sales associate to schedule a discussion about how we can assist you today!
Last Updated: January 2nd, 2013 |