Industrial organizations tend to have some common factors that place great demands on the data and communications systems. They usually have multiple locations, have a focus on maximizing the efficiency of production and distribution, while at the same time providing excellent customer service. Furthermore, the information systems have to enable the sales and marketing teams to do an effective job of keeping existing customers and bringing in new ones.
Adcap has worked with many different manufacturing organizations – some examples are car parts, tires, granite shapes, power plant equipment, transportation, and electric distribution. Safety, security, and process control management are important in every one of these organizations, and the equipment has to work in sometimes rugged conditions.
Some of the current discussions we are having with manufacturing and industrial service organizations involve:
- Lower cost unified communications systems designs.
- Desktop and Server virtualization using shared storage for high availability.
- Storage array and network file system upgrades.
- Disaster recovery plans – starting with disk based backups with offsite replication, moving toward full storage replication and fast recovery using virtualization.
Adcap prefers to engage in long term relationships with companies in order to provide good business value, implement new ideas, and work together for mutual success. Some of the recent projects we have worked on with different manufacturing organizations are:
- PBX replacement with Unified Communications system.
- Local Area Network, Wireless, and Network Security upgrade.
- Cost savings with SIP trunking for replacing PRI’s and analog phone lines.
Contact an Adcap sales associate to schedule a discussion about how we can assist you today!
Last Updated: August 15th, 2012 |