Adcap is experienced at working with many different types of healthcare organizations to put together designs that address their concerns. Hospitals from 50 to 500 beds, privately owned clinics, and healthcare non-profit organizations are all good Adcap customers.
All of these organizations have different customer service priorities, and also have different campus layouts. These differences are important when planning for LAN, wireless, security, and unified communications upgrades. Furthermore, the priorities for datacenter optimization vary greatly within these different healthcare companies.
Some of the current discussions we are having with healthcare organizations involve:
- Lower cost unified communications systems designs.
- Desktop and Server virtualization using shared storage for high availability.
- Information management, including HIPAA concerns, record retention, and storage policies.
- Disaster recovery plans – starting with disk based backups with offsite replication, moving toward full storage replication and fast recovery using virtualization.
Adcap prefers to engage in long term relationships with companies in order to provide good business value, implement new ideas, and work together for mutual success. Some of the recent projects we have worked on with different healthcare organizations are:
- PBX replacement with Unified Communications system.
- Local Area Network, Wireless, and Network Security upgrade.
- Nurse call integration with Wireless phones.
- Cost savings with SIP trunking for replacing PRI’s and analog phone lines.
Contact an Adcap sales associate to schedule a discussion about how we can assist you today!
Last Updated: August 15th, 2012 |