Business Services organizations, like financial, real estate, and other organizations that provide knowledge-based services to their customers, make extensive use of their data and communications systems. They usually have multiple locations, have a focus on process and procedure efficiency, while at the same time providing excellent customer service. Furthermore, the information systems have to enable the sales and marketing teams to do an effective job of keeping existing customers and bringing in new ones.
Adcap has worked with many different services organizations – some examples are real estate, banks, trade-show services, and legal. Maximizing the ability of the individual contributors requires maximizing the performance, availability, and security of the information systems.
Some of the current discussions we are having with business services organizations involve:
- Productivity improvements with PBX replacement with Unified communications.
- Desktop and Server virtualization using shared storage for high availability.
- Storage array and network file system upgrades.
- Disaster recovery plans – starting with disk based backups with offsite replication, moving toward full storage replication and fast recovery using virtualization.
Adcap prefers to engage in long term relationships with companies in order to provide good business value, implement new ideas, and work together for mutual success. Some of the recent projects we have worked on with different services organizations are:
- PBX replacement with Unified Communications system.
- Email archiving, information storage management.
- Local Area Network, Wireless, and Network Security upgrade.
- Cost savings with SIP trunking for replacing PRI’s and analog phone lines.
Contact an Adcap sales associate to schedule a discussion about how we can assist you today!
Last Updated: August 15th, 2012 |