The Telemarketing Representative is responsible for identifying sales opportunities in the Public Sector and Commercial markets, which usually includes clients with 200-5000 users. This position will report to the Business Development Manager. There is learning and hard work required, and the successful candidate will have to hit the ground running and turn up opportunities quickly.
Adcap is one of the top Cisco partners in the Southeast US, with an envious reputation of success and growth. Adcap is a solution sales organization, so you are able to introduce customers to the beginning of a process where Adcap will design advanced IT systems upgrades with real monetary savings and productivity improvement that are at the leading edge of today’s hot technologies. See the Adcap website for descriptions of our solutions.
- This position will be based in Alpharetta, Ga.
- Responsible for identifying new potential opportunities through the combined use of cold calling, email marketing follow-up, and lead follow-up.
- Responsible for setting appointments with prospects for Adcap Account Managers.
- Responsible for driving Event attendance though outbound calling
- This is an office based position, with little travel required.
- Must enjoy and be willing to learn new technologies.
- This position will require up to 100 phone calls to prospects daily.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- Proven sales track record.
- 2+ years of experience outbound calling, selling IT hardware, software, or services.
- Proven ability identifying and developing new sales opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, engineers, sales people, vendors and peers.
- Cisco, video, software, server, storage sales experience a strong plus.
- Experience calling on technology customers.
- Fluency in English.
- 4 year degree from accredited College or University.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salaried Position
- Health, Disability, and Dental coverage. Flexible Spending Account.
- Personal Time Off days.
- Adcap participates in the e-Verify program in accordance with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
If you fit this profile and think you have what it takes to work as a Telesales representative at Adcap Network Systems, contact Joe Wilson at 678-456-6752 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: January 7th, 2013 |