Job title: Senior Datacenter Engineer
Reporting to: Director, Engineering Services
Based in: Alpharetta, GA with reimbursed travel throughout Georgia
The Senior Datacenter Engineer with core infrastructure, Ethernet and storage networking, storage system and server hardware, rack mount and blade infrastructures, expertise is expected to provide post-sales technical deployment activities for clients located in and around the Southeast United States. To successfully complete the assigned tasks, it is critical that the Senior Datacenter Engineer have the skills to successfully communicate with customer and other technical resources in a timely manner.
REQUIRED YOU HAVE…
- Minimum CCNP certification
- Pre-implementation project planning and post implementation documentation skills.
- 5+ years rack mount server and blade system deployment, configuration, provisioning and troubleshooting experience
- 5+ years storage systems experience, deployment, configuration, provisioning and troubleshooting
- 5+ years experience with deploying virtualized infrastructures, including virtualized end user computing solutions
- Experience with multiple operating system environments including Windows and Linux.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor network issues inside the Data Center
- Understanding of, and experience with, the application stacks common in enterprise datacenters
- Understanding and experience with enterprise backup solutions, tape libraries, disk to disk solutions, and disk to tape solutions
- Understanding of, and experience with, disaster recovery planning and implementation
BLOW US AWAY IF YOU HAVE…
- Expert knowledge of NetApp Storage Systems and Software, replication and DR offerings
- Expert knowledge of EMC Storage Systems and Software, replication and DR offerings
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) design and deployment experience
- Microsoft Certification: MCSE: Private Cloud
- VMware Certification: VCP
- Brocade Certification: BCFP
- Citrix Certification: CCEE
- Cisco MDS design and implementation experience.
- VMware Site Recovery Manager, vCloud Director, vCenter Ops Manager
- Knowledge of Quality of Service, IPSec, Multicast and load balancing techniques
- Ability to design enterprise network routing architectures using protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and static routes
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor network issues in the LAN and WAN networks
- Cisco CCIE Data Center certification
YOUR COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND PERKS
Most companies think their greatest assets are their employees. We KNOW this is true so invest in creating a fun and dynamic work environment with great pay and awesome benefits.
Here are just a few of the Working at ADCAP Advantages:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Multiple different plans to choose from
- Tax-free Flexible medical spending account available
- 401k with 50% company matching and life insurance program
- Nine Paid Holidays plus increasing PTO annually (UNLIMITED PTO after five years!)
- Company-provided smartphone and Lenovo Carbon X1 ultrabook
- Mileage reimbursement for all business travel
- Free Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices, water and a variety of snacks!
- Plus homemade cookies!
- Opportunity for continued education through conferences, classes and internal training
- We prefer to promote from within, so invest in our team!
- Paid monthly volunteer hours for charity plus company matching charity donations
- Fun work environment with ping pong table, basketball hoop and social events like trivia night, bowling and pool parties
- And more!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
As a Senior Datacenter Engineer you will be responsible for…
- Implementing new project work for customers
- Fielding / handling Day 2 Support work orders
- Documentation of deployments and pre deployment planning
- Updating / closing Work Orders with relevant incident information
- Coordinating with other engineers on issues that require advanced trouble shooting abilities
- Managing customer needs associated with the support, maintenance, and management of the customer’s information systems
- Engaging with appropriate Cisco technical and sales
Typical projects will include:
- Solution architecture, design, implementation, and configuration.Data migration projects.
- Technology refresh projects.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery and projects.
Does this sound like a great fit for you? What are you waiting for? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Last Updated: March 22nd, 2013 |