Adcap is one of the top Cisco partners in Georgia, with an envious reputation of success and growth. Adcap is a solution sales organization, and the Commercial Sales Manager leads a team of account managers that help customers design advanced IT systems upgrades with real monetary savings and productivity improvement that are at the leading edge of todays hot technologies. See the Adcap website for descriptions of our solutions.
- This position will be based in Alpharetta, GA.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Work with key vendor contacts to jointly sell and market to customers.
- Work with other elements of the Adcap team, including Marketing, Solution Architects, Operations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- Proven sales management track record.
- 3+ years of experience selling IT hardware, software, or services.
- Proven ability identifying and developing new sales opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, engineers, sales people, vendors and peers.
- Cisco, video, software, server, storage sales experience a strong plus.
- Experience calling on Georgia mid-market Commercial customers.
- 4 year degree from accredited College or University.
YOUR COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND PERKS
Most companies think their greatest assets are their employees. We KNOW this is true so invest in creating a fun and dynamic work environment with great pay and awesome benefits.
Here are just a few of the Working at ADCAP Advantages:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- Strong commission program with realistic accelerators
- PLUS Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- Eligible for company car based on performance (last year four top performers received new BMWs!)
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Multiple different plans to choose from
- Tax-free Flexible medical spending account available
- 401k with 50% company matching and life insurance program
- Nine Paid Holidays plus increasing PTO annually (UNLIMITED PTO after five years!)
- Company-provided smartphone and Lenovo Carbon X1 ultrabook
- Mileage reimbursement for all business travel
- Free Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices, water and a variety of snacks!
- Plus homemade cookies!
- Opportunity for continued education through conferences, classes and internal training
- We prefer to promote from within, so invest in our team!
- Paid monthly volunteer hours for charity plus company matching charity donations
- Fun work environment with ping pong table, basketball hoop and social events like trivia night, bowling and pool parties
- And more!
If you fit this profile and think you have what it takes be a Sales Manager at Adcap Network Systems, contact Brad Wilkins at 678-781-4450 or email@example.com
Last Updated: March 22nd, 2013 |